EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - FALL - CALIENTE

 EARLY PLEASANTVIEW 

  CALIENTE

FALL


ROS: 89 CHOOSE A HOBBY, CHANGE YOUR MIND AND THEN GO BACK TO YOUR ORIGINAL HOBBY.



RESIDENTS:
Flamenco: Elder
Dina: Teenager
Nina: Teenager


narrated by Flamenco

Dina and Nina have both gone to college

We had some new neighbours come and knock on our door but nobody was in

I had gone to work, i didn't get a promotion even though i am happy and brought home Brenda Bachelor home with me.

I was invited to go downtown so i went

We went to Lucky Cards and Sharks Pub, not sure why they brought their child with them

I met a lovely lady called Holly and Dirk Dreamer made an awful noise on the karaoke machine

i phoned up Holly first thing in morning just to chat with her

I got a promotion and brought home Brenda again, and 

i took a new hobby playing chess

Holly popped over and we had a slow dance together.

Time to play more chess

before i got to work

no promotion but

did earn some money

and Holly popped over again

and we had a lovely time together

That is not a very flattering pictue

time for work

no promo, but Brenda comes home with me again, and Holly and I have a date

It is very enjoyable

and it went really well.

I had the day off and I wanted Dina and Nina to meet Holly so i called them all over

and gave hugs to Dina

and Nina

their all seemed to get on with each other

I made a meal but

I burnt it but the guest didn't seem to mind

and Nina did some fishing and we all went outside to see.













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - SUMMER - BACHELOR

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - SUMMER - BROKE