EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - SUMMER - GOTH

 EARLY PLEASANTVIEW 

 GOTH

SUMMER



RESIDENTS:
Mortimer: Adult, knowledge, ltw max out 7 skills
Bella: Adult, romance,  ltw reach golden anniversary.
Cassandra: Teenager, family ltw graduate 3 children from college
Alexander: Baby


narrated by Mortimer


I had a date with my beautiful wife at home as we have a new baby in the house

she still beautiful to me as the day i met her

and i have my heir Alexander

Bella and I skilled together

Cassandra is my daughter she has a part time job in the science career

and is in love with Kaylynn Langerak

Bella likes to stargaze, she loves looking at the stars.

We have also hired a butler, i didn't get a promotion today but that is ok

Bella doesn't work, but that good, she enjoys talking on the phone to her friends but she hardly ever goes out

Cassandra is a good girl, she loves doing her homework

and she topped her teen career, so proud

can't believe that Alexander is going to be 

be a toddler, i helped with his potty training, just like i did with Cassandra

and Bella gave him a bath.

Bella also continued with the potty training in the morning

and I helped learn how to walk

Bella and I had a meal together i love spending time with my wife

and my children.

Bella gives Alex a hug

and takes him downstairs so he can play

Bella burnt the toaster pastry, she cooked some more instead of eating them

I got another promotion and i am one level from being the top in of the science career

but it is time for my oldest child to grow up into

and adult.

She was a little upset that she didn't get to go to college.

Our little family skills that ones that can in the living room

Cassandra did some fishing

Alexandra woke up from his nap

time for a family meal

before someone has a birthday

Alex is now a child















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - SUMMER - BACHELOR

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - SUMMER - BROKE