EARLY PLEASANTVIEW

 EARLY PLEASANTVIEW.


So i borked my sims again which i do every couple of years lol.


I thought what can i do now. I wanted to give challenge a little rest. And do some rotational play.

I downloaded Early Pleasantview which is set 10 years early then the original Pleasantview we all know and love.


I also wanted to download Early Strangetown too that doesn't seem to want to work. So i will be leaving that for know and see how far i can go with Early Pleasantview.


The first rotational/round is where the creator of the neighborhood and houses are all there's.

Here is a link if anybody wants to download this neighbourhood  https://gutosimmer.tumblr.com/tagged/dl%3Ahood or the Early Strangetown:

https://gutosimmer.tumblr.com/post/648941631537594368/lol-im-just-gonna-post-my-early-strangetown-stuff



Comments

  1. I like the idea of playing the 'hoods 10 years earlier!
    I've just started replaying again, like 'Librarian' I am playing each family in each 'hood alphabetically. (Not a Megahood this time). It's my Sims2Stories. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - SUMMER - BACHELOR

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - SUMMER - BROKE