EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - SPRING - BROKE 2

 EARLY PLEASANTVIEW  

  BROKE 2

SPRING


ROS: 4 CHANGE YOUR NAME

Dustin Broke: Adult


narrated by Dustin


I have my own little house not that much bigger than the trailer but it is a house

Mum had to come over for a visit

and Lilith and some new neighbours

Lilith will be finishing college soon, and then we can be together permanetly

i had a phone call inviting me out we went to the Games of glory

this woman came up to me and kissed me, i am not interested anyone except Lilith

but it was nice to explore somewhere new.

I got a job in entertainment 

and got a promotion the first day

i also caught up with some friends on the phone

I brought a chess table to help me with my promotions

Lilith and I went to club FM

and had some fun in the photobooth

and i was feeling silly so i put soap in the fountain.

I don't mind cleaning stuff as it is my own house

not sure about repairing electric stuff

i know have gotten seen Lilith this week but i am lonely living here by myself

Lilith brought me a statue for our date how nice.

i am an actor now and their have changed my acting name to Justin Roke it sounds better they said.

When i got back from work i called Lilith over

we kissed and

cuddled and other things.













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - SUMMER - BACHELOR

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - SUMMER - BROKE