EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - SPRING - MCGAW

 EARLY PLEASANTVIEW

 MCGAW

SPRING


ROS: 41 WIN SOMETHING (CASH)

RESIDENTS:
Brenda: Adult
Adam and Jesse: Babies


narrated by Brenda

It is hard work looking after twins myself

I still haven't heard from Irfan

i do manage to have a quick meal by myself

time for the babies to grow into toddlers

Adam and Jesse are now toddlers.

I am checking all of Irfan friends to see if their have heard from him

i even check his simbook page.

but life still carries on, and i trying to teach the twins all their toddler skills

it is getting done though.

today was a bit more stressful, the twins always want my attention

we still have to learn to walk

i did have five minutes peace and received a phone call saying i won £1,000 in competition so that was good.

Bathing and

playing

and more learning how to walk.

time to get up and start the day

give the twins a cuddle and a kiss

play peek-a-boo with them

i did managed to read a few pages in a book, it was about someone adopting a child

and then time for the boys to grow up

and they are both so beautiful

but unblocking the toilet is not nice.

time for the children to go to school and I am back at work

and i got a promotion on my first day back

the twins tell me about their day

and I help both of them with their

homework.

The children went to be and i had a late dinner


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - SUMMER - BACHELOR

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - SUMMER - BROKE