EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - UNIVERSITY - BROKE/DREAMER

 EARLY PLEASANTVIEW  

BROKE/DREAMER

UNIVERSITY


RESIDENTS:
Dustin Broke: Pop ltw Rock God
Dirk Dreamer: Romance: Create 300 devices at the robotic workbench


narrated by Dirk




Freshman semester one

Dustin and I played chess together

we try and eat our meals together

I chat to my family

and Dustin likes to party

with his family.

I maybe be a romance sim but i do like to get my homework

and my essay done as soon as possible.

Grades and GPA'S
Dustin A+ 4.0
Dirk A+ 4.0

SEMESTER TWO

I did date now and then this is Lila Shin

i even skipped and

played darts with Lilith Pleasant

sometimes Dustin does not agree with things

GRADES AND GPA'S

Dustin A+ and 4.0
Dirk A+ and 4.0

SOPHOMORE SEMESTER ONE

Dustin like to gossip about people

and to people on the phone

he doesn't like some people

or he will play pranks on them

Lilith came visiting

and chatted about a lot of things

it is nice to catch up with people

another exam done let's see the numbers.

Dustin B and 3.6
Dirk A+ 4.0

    SEMESTER TWO

homework time again

Dustin Dad was here again

and his mum, i think Dustin was having another party

I don't think this gentleman likes to talk about ball games

and essay is in.

GRADES AND GPA'S

Dustin A+ 3.7
Dirk A+ 4.0

JUNIOR SEMESTER ONE

Dustin and I went to a place called Wasteland Lounge a very interesting concept

they had a bar and darts board in a very small room with a couch

and a stage to perform. Dustin and I gave it go

then back to reality

playing chess with Dustin

or watching fights.

GRADES AND GPA'S

Dustin A+ 3.8
Dirk A+ 4.0

SEMESTER TWO

This semester was a very quiet one

I met a professor who i was very interested in

still managed to play chess with Dustin

and darts and

eat with him. It will be weird when we graduate not seeing him everyday.

GRADES AND GPA'S

Dustin C+ 3.6
Dirk A+ 4.0


SENIOR SEMESTER ONE

I invited my professor over and had some fun.

Dustin met this lady called Sandy

their seemed to get on well

very well

i wrote my term paper while Dustin played chess

we ate and someone joined us

i played chess with someone different it was weird.

GRADES AND GPA'S

Dustin C+ 3.4
Dirk A+ 4.0

FINAL SEMESTER

The mascot was dancing in front of Dustin

and then followed him in to the shower

we both played games on the internet

the last game of darts

and we have graduated

and off we go back to Pleasantview

GRADES AND GPA'S
Dustin C+ 3.3
Dirk B+ 3.8


























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - SUMMER - BACHELOR

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - SUMMER - BROKE