EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - WINTER- CALIENTE

 EARLY PLEASANTVIEW 

CALIENTE

WINTER 



ROS: 45 Insult/irritate someone 6 times

RESIDENTS:
Flamenco: Elder
Dina: Adult


narrated by Dina

Flamenco called over Holly

and gave her a present

I moved in with Flamenco

and Nina has moved in with Don

sadly Flamenco died on Christmas Day

and then the tree caught fire, someone quickly came and put it out

It was so upsetting to just have a little time with Flamenco

I called over Micheal Bachelor i just need to someone to help me forget

about everything and just have fun.

I called a few friends over to just enjoy the day

William Ebadi and his friend, and Don and Nina came back

we all chatted outside for a while

We went inside and i wanted to talk to Nina

but i got so upset about it

i insulted her 6 times

I made some food

and apologized to Nina and gave her a present

and when everybody left i called over Michael again.

I had work today

and got a promotion

and then i was sick, I felt so ill i went to bed

and then found out that i am pregnant.

I just stayed home today

played on the computer

played some chess

and watched my body grow.

another day at home

sleeping and

tidying up the home

I called Michael back over and told him the news

all he wanted was some fun

later on that night the labour pains started

and i gave birth to a beautiful girl called Sara













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - SUMMER - BACHELOR

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - SUMMER - BROKE