EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - WINTER - MCGAW

 EARLY PLEASANTVIEW 

 MCGAW

WINTER



ROS: 46 Insane on the membrane, choose a sim to be a townie

RESIDENTS:
Brenda Bachelor: Adult Family ltw Education Minister
Irfan McGaw: Knowledge ltw Criminal Mastermind


narrated by Brenda

Irfan and I have moved into a new home

I decided to propose there and then and Irfan said yes

and then we got married

with a few friends and colleagues

I thought it was a lovely ceremony

we managed to get a cake and Irfan fed to me really nicely. I am now Mrs McGaw

everyone enjoyed the cake and sandwiches that were put out.


Time to make breakfast

chat to a few friends


Irfan skilled before he went to work

and came back later.


We discussed our engagement and wedding

and now time to expand the family too.

Irfan helps out with the chores around the house

i speak to my family about the new arrival coming soon

and then watch some television and Irfan skills

and then he finishes off the chores.

and my belly is growing.

We went down to the mall to pick some things up for the baby

i was looking at high chairs but it will be a while before their are going to use them

I chatted to Skip Broke one of our neighbours

Irfan and I have a joke around

he chats on the phone while i am sleeping

I wake up in labour pains and

we have twin boys, Jesse and Adam.

I wake up and Irfan has completely gone, clothes and all and just disappeared out of our lives

I have to know cope with the twins and my job on my own, he didn't leave or note or anything and the police can't do anything as he is a grown man.

i nap on the settee with the twins playing int he dangle master

i eat food because i have to too

and take care of the twins

and tidying the house













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - SUMMER - BACHELOR

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - SUMMER - BROKE