EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - SUMMER - LOTHARIO

 EARLY PLEASANTVIEW 

 LOTHARIO

SUMMER


ROS: 92 SPEND A NIGHT AT A GRAVEYARD

RESDIENTS:
Don and Nina: Adults
Sabrina: Toddler


narrated by Don


time for Sabrina to learn how to walk

and learn how to play

Nina wasn't sure about me going to a graveyard at night

but there was people there

and a park bench to sit on

i looked at some of graves names

to do something with more boredom i add soap to the fountain

there quite a few graves but no ghosts.

I think someone wants someone to get up

time to meditate

and some music time too

Dina popped by and was in the hot tub, and the sisters were talking about babies

I like just the one

so Nina and I talked about it and we decided one is enough for us no active trying but if oops baby we will still keep it.

We also have to figure out, what happens when Sabrina grows up to a child which won't be too long, we are thinking about moving, i love my first ever house but family comes first

and Sabrina is my world

and except for a new house i don't think i need anything else

I had to have a minute to myself know that i will leave this place

and time for Sabrina 

to be a child.

so we have moved and I still have the gypsy lamp, so i asked for more money to help pay and decorate the place

It is a lovely big house

Nina not much of cook and nor am I but the kitchen is a lovely size

Nina does a bit of skilling and so do i

and we have to christen the place too

I helped Sabrina with her homework

Sadly that night we had a burglar, but we have alarm, he was caught and taken away by the police.

i brought my zen garden with me so i can meditate

We also build a pool in the garden to fish

Sabrina brought a boy home from school

and i said boys are only good for friends

she loves her new big bedroom

don't worry still doing Yoga and Nina got a promo at work too













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - SUMMER - BACHELOR

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - SUMMER - BROKE