EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - FALL - CALIENTE

 EARLY PLEASANTVIEW 

 CALIENTE

 FALL


ROS: 33 SEE THE WORLD


RESIDENTS:
Dina: Adult
Sara and Leah: Child


narrated by Dina


I didn't cope very well of hearing about Mortimer and Michael death

I was very lucky a therapist came and saw me straightaway

I have to put up a front for my girls

there are everything to me



i got a phone call saying i won a trip around the world but it is just for me i can't leave my girls with other relatives. And i would miss them too much.

us girls watched a movie before school and work

i got another promotion

and the girls brought home friends from school

whoops a daisy

I can't believe Sara is now becoming a teenager

Fortune, ltw Criminal Mastermind

Leah watching television before school

Sara watching television after school and before work she got a job in criminal career

and poor old Leah had to keep the private headmaster entertained but we got in

i played red hands with Leah

and helped her with her homework

later that night we had another burglary, we still have our alarm

he got arrested and taken away in a police car

Leah was very upset.

Sara had to earn a body point for her work

but chatted to friends after school and Leah does her homework

Leah rushed to see me after i had came home from work

more skilling for me and Sara was chatting about me staying at home and not travelling to see the world

and Leah played quietly with her toys.

work and school for everybody

homework time for Leah

Sara got to the TOC of the criminal teenager career

the girls watched a movie while i skilled













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - SUMMER - BACHELOR

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - SUMMER - BROKE