EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - SPRING - McGAW

 EARLY PLEASANTVIEW 

MCGAW

SPRING


ROS: NO CHILDREN

RESIDENTS:
Brenda: Elder
Adam and Jesse: Adults


narrated by Adam


We have moved house, mum, Jesse and me clubbed together and brought new house

we had some of the neighbours

come and visit us and say hello

it was a lot

They stayed for a very long time.

time to skill

I invited my boyfriend over Amin and invited

him to move in with us. Amin is a romance sim and wants to be a rock god

Jesse and I both got a ltw careets me in culinary and Jesse in medical

I got a promotion on ,y firs t day

and so did mum

Mum and I chatted about the weather.

We just managed to finish having breakfast together

Jesse and I chatted

Jesse chatted

and i practiced my creativity before i went to work

Amin got a promotion

mum got a promotion

I think Jesse had the day off and got bored

and i got another promotion too.

Mum visited the Yoga and tai-chi studio

she was enjoying it

when this strange man walked into the studio

and then she went and tried doing tai-chi

we got some visitors

and we adopted a little pup called Suzi

mum loves her so much already



and three lots of promotions from the boys.

Mum wants to stroke the dog

but Jesse got their first

i am off to work

mum built a pool in our back garden

Promo for Amin

and promo for me again, Jesse had the day off.















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - SUMMER - BACHELOR

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - SUMMER - BROKE