EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - SUMMER - BACHELOR

 EARLY PLEASANTVIEW 

 BACHELOR

 SUMMER 



ROS: 66 WRONG JAILBIRD PAY A £500 FINE


RESDIENTS:
Viola: Elder
Chris and Sam: Adults
Madeline: Baby
Baxter: Cat


narrated by Christopher

Viola helps out with looking after Madeline

and feeds her too.

I got a promotion

and so did Sam Entertainment 10/15

and we got home just in time for Madeline toddler birthday

I helped Madeline walking

and using the potty.

Madeline gets a cuddle from mummy while i work at the computer

I have the day off and I help Madeline with learning a nursery rhyme

I prepare some food, but Baxter smell puts me off

Viola maxed all her skills

We removed the toilets and shower from downstairs and put a bed in there instead

and Sam got another promotion in the show business career 11/15.

Sam and I went to the new Roller Cafe it was a nice change to ice skate in the summer

but we did have a few mishaps

but it was certainly fun

Then we went off to this new bar and restaurant called Lhama Bar Restaurant

Sam and I had couple of drinks

nothing unusually then i get a phone call from the cab company that their needed to reupholster the back seat and Sam and I was sick all over it and if we don't pay it that will reported us to the police so i paid them the £500

Viola was going to read to Madeline

and she died it was so upsetting 

We are all going to miss her

even Baxter was missing her.

Sam had a new job in the fishing career

and i had some time before my car would be here

I read to Madeline then went to work

and then went to work when the nanny came

Sam got another promotion fishing career 12/15

and then it was time for Madeline's birthday

she is now a child.

Baxter wants my attention

and give him a hug

and then i make the bed

Madeline tries her hand at fishing

then we are all off to work and school at the same time

Sam got a promotion with the Athletic Career

she made some food her and Madeline friend

and she helped Madeline with her homework

I want to keep the number of houses down so any spare that don't marry a main name household will go to a spare house and just work (no children their might get married lol)

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - SUMMER - BACHELOR

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - SUMMER - BROKE