EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - SUMMER - CALIENTE 2

 EARLY PLEASANTVIEW

 CALIENTE 2

 SUMMER



RESIDENTS:
Leah: Popularity: Become an Icon


narrated by Leah


I have just moved into my little house and the first person to call is my cousin Sabrina

I have some neighbours that came over to say hello

and i made them some food.

and a friend invited me to go downtown

to the crypto-night club

and i went in this weird machine but it was very fun

and had my picture taken in the photo booth

and i had a drink too.

i managed to get a job in the show business career

and skill

off to work

but no promotion

day off

and time for a party

and invited lots of people over

and i think their had a great time

lots cheering

and chatting.

making friends

skilling

working but

no promotion

day off again, chatted with some friends

and had a party with a few male friends

this one called Hayden caught my eye

I flirted

and we danced

and had some adult fun.















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - SUMMER - BACHELOR

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - SUMMER - BROKE