EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - WINTER- LOTHARIO

 EARLY PLEASANTVIEW

 LOTHARIO

  WINTER


ROS: nothing

RESIDENTS:
Don and Nina: Elders
Sabrina: Adult
Cameron: Child

narrated by Sabrina

Don and Dina chat about books

Cameron gets home and skills and chats to Dina

Don helps with the gardening

and I get a promotion.

Dom and Dina got to the new Chinese Restaurant

the service was a little slow

but soon got their meal and had a nice time

Dad broke the dishwasher when he got back so i am told him off

Cameron, don and Dina skilled and watched television

and i got my ltw of world class ballet dancer, new ltw is to paint a masterpiece worth £1,000

Don gets out of bed and dies

Nina will look after Cameron while i am at work

Their play red hands in the garden

and Cameron has some screen time

and skilling time for us all.

We take Cameron to the play park

I watch him go down the slide

Dina and I take on the exercise machines, while Cameroon watches

Swing time

monkey bars

and Nina I chat with someone

Then we take Cameroon to his first restaurant the new seafood one

the meal was very nice

but sadly when we got home

Nina died. Poor Cameroon.

a little painting and watching television for Cameroon before school

I got a little surprise for Cameroon when he comes from school a puppy called Jake

but he then grew up into an adult dog. I am sure Cameroon won't mind

I played the drums and Cameroon danced













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - SUMMER - BACHELOR

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - SUMMER - BROKE