EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - SUMMER - BACHELOR

 EARLY PLEASANTVIEW 

 BACHELOR

 SUMMER 



ROS: sims get fit only eat salad

RESIDENTS:
Christopher: elder
Samantha and Madeline: Adults
Barry and Bella: cats


narrated by Madeline


I am back from University living with mum and dad again

and the cats too

I got a job working as a auto mechanic but that's doesn't start until tomorrow but my ltw is to restore 50 cars so let's go.

Dad is proud to have me back home again

and mum got her second ltw of Rock God her new ltw is to be a celebrity chef

Mum went into town

and did some swimming

a coffee and

stopped at the seafood restaurant

she said the food was really nice too

we got back at the same time, i got a promotion in my job too

and I worked on my car too.

Dad got back into being fit again

and eats salads and exercises a lot

I managed to bag myself another promotion

the cats love sleeping in the kitchen

and i keep working on my car

the only thing i don't like is emptying the cat litter tray

Dad was telly mum about all the promotions that he had gotten, mum wasn't that impressed.

Dad fixed the trash compactor

did some exercise and fell asleep

I bagged myself another promotion

and time for a birthday

mum is now an elder.

Dad got to the top of the animal career

no promotion for me to day but i though i get myself a date and this is Marion Lang

it was a nice fun time

and i really enjoyed

myself.














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - SUMMER - BACHELOR

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - SUMMER - BROKE