EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - FALL - LOTHARIO

 EARLY PLEASANTVIEW 

 LOTHARIO

FALL


ROS: 77

Blessed by Lady Nature 


Lady Nature has bestowed upon you the gift of happiness. All sims in your household gain max motives for (d3) days.



RESIDENTS:
Don: Adult


narrated by Don

I buy myself a new house and the first think that happens in a old woman drops off this old lamp and said there is a genie in it

the Genie said i had three wishes, I wished for wealth. Not sure about the other two wishes. But i will hide this lamp for now.

I also has some new neighbours come and welcome me to the neighborhood

later on i called Zelda Mae over for

fun in the hot tub.

I also went downtown to

Rodney hideout and met Nikki, she was at university with me

we had some fun outside the club

and then we went to play poker.

and when i got home i practiced

my yoga 

i thing i am getting very good at it.

and the night got worse, i had a burglar

he even came upstairs

but a policeman arrived and had a bit of fight

but the cop won and the burglar was arrested

I did a little bit of something on the computer.

I hired myself a maid but i don't think he is very good. I also invited Nina over she is still at univesity

we cuddled

and had fun on the couch

we kissed some more

and then some more adult fun in the bed

time to call a friend over

this is Barbara I met when i went out the other night

she was fun, we just need to get to know each other more

I went down 1-2-3- gym, used one of gym equipment

the pool

and their hot tub, but it is lonely on your own.

Then i called someone over again

I love Nikki but not in love with her

but does enjoy having fun

anywhere.

My heart belongs to my first kiss and my first love Nina

We just seem to click

and she is the most beautiful person i know

and i love being with her

I tried meditating but i don't think it went well

I went back to doing yoga.

so today i decided to spend by myself

i watched some television

I chilled in the hot tub

I wrote in my diary which i haven't done in a long time.

I tried that meditating thing again, still not sure if i am doing it right













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - SUMMER - BACHELOR

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - SUMMER - BROKE