EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - SUMMER - BACHELOR

 EARLY PLEASANTVIEW 

 BACHELOR

SUMMER 



RESIDENTS:
Michael: Adult Knowledge LTW Mad Scientist


narrated by Michael

My first day off for a while and it rains

and then it gets worse, i set the kitchen

alight don't worry the fire people came and put out the fire

for the rest of the day i just watched television. I think it is safer this way.

I live on my own at the moment

but do have a job to go to.

I brought a friend home with me and we had a water balloon fight

and i had some cookies instead of cooking

and then I looked through my telescope before bedtime

Another day off and i went too

the local swimming pool, had a swim

and then played some chess with some random guy

back for lunch but i don't think i enjoyed it

I used a crystal ball to get myself a date, and it was this lovely lady called Viola Carson

we flirted we danced

and I had my first kiss. I am very shy with the girls.

time for work

and home again with a promotion

I chatted to one of my friends on the telephone and we talked about aliens

Skilling from a book for my next promotion.

I called over Viola again

and we had a lovely date

fun and

romance

and more fun

and on the couch too.

We also played chess

and I invited Viola to move in with me, she brought 11,000 and is a family sim and wants to reach her golden anniversary.



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - SUMMER - BROKE