EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - SUMMER- BURBS

 EARLY PLEASANTVIEW 

 BURBS

SUMMER



RESIDENTS:
Tiffany: Elder, Fortune ltw Earn $100,000
Jennifer Pleasant: Adult,  Fortune, ltw Business Tycoon
John Burb: Adult, ltw have 6 grandchildren
Tucker: dog


Narrated by Tiffany


This dog Tucker is a nuisance, he goes to the toilet where ever he wants. It is not hygienic

My son John has just got himself a job in the architecture career

He is sad about his father death

Jennifer is pregnant with my grandchild. I am not keen on this woman.

John is attending his garden.

Jennifer goes into labour

and we have a little boy called Luke

Jennifer and John talk about moving house now that Luke has born.

the mind is all about baby Luke now

Even John can't leave his son alone

the dog maybe be a nuisance but very friendly dog indeed.

I told u this dog is a nuisance, he even licks his own puddles

Jennifer helped give him a bath

I helped John garden now he has a job it takes a lot of time

John got promoted

time for a birthday, Luke is now a toddler

John interacts with the dog

and he is Luke has a toddler, 

and the dog keeps kicking over the trashcan.

I have my grandson all to myself today, Jennifer and John are both at work

but the dog also wants to interact with Luke too

time for a bath and a nap

and while Luke is sleeping i tend to the garden

Jennifer got a promotion but she needs some fun.

John helped Luke with his potty training.

Luke played with his toys

Jennifer cooked breakfast

and cleaned up

I took the nuisance dog for a walk in the rain

and a cuddle for my grandson

John got promoted

and that is not appropriate topic to talk about over dinner















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - SUMMER - BACHELOR

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - SUMMER - BROKE