EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - SUMMER - DREAMER

 EARLY PLEASANTVIEW  

  DREAMER

SUMMER



RESIDENTS:
Darlene: Adult, Family ltw Mayor
Darren: Adult, Knowledge, max out 7 skills
Dirk: Child


narrated by Darlene


Darren has the day off today

He practice his charisma on a mirror

and when Dirk came home from school he helped him with his homework

I got a promotion from work which i am pleased about

Darren talked about his time at college over a meal

and then we watched some television together

Dirk watched some television before school

and i got another promotion

and brought home my colleague Mary-Sue Pleasant

I made a meal

but i burnt it, i am not a very good cook

Darren also got a promotion for his job

He chatted to Mary-Sue about school buses

Dirk plays on the computer

and then does his homework while Darren works on his skills.

Dirk watches some television

and then tries fishing wish is really popular this summer

Dirk is phoning a friend, i am on the computer and Darren is reading to get some skills.

Breakfast time

and more fishing for Dirk

Darren and I both got promotions we also had to hire a nanny just for an hour as we weren't going to be home when Dirk got home from school

Dirk came to meet us and danced with his dad, that is so cute to see.

isn't my son cute in his bed.

I took Dirk into town with me

I brought some food shopping

and Dirk played on the pinball machines

he had a little nap then phone a friend while Darren and I ate

he skilled for a bit

and then we had a games night as a family.

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - SUMMER - BACHELOR

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - SUMMER - BROKE