EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - UNIVERSITY- LOTHARIO

 UNIVERSITY

LOTHARIO


Don Lothario: Adult, romance, two 20 simultaneous lovers


narrated by Don


Freshman Part 1

I got stuck in to enjoy the activities

straight away

I am having a lot of fun

getting to know the woman of this dorm and other people

i even danced with a woman with half her clothes off. But i didn't slack off with my studies. At the end the part one semester. I managed to get A+ and 4.0GPA.


Freshman semester two
I called a taxi early in the morning

and I went swimming

and had a quick look around too.

I also managed to get another woman in my bed

I do also talk to men too. But i influenced this poor fella to do my essay for the semester. And he did do it just in time. And another semester ending but good for Don got another A+ and 4.0gpa

Sophomore part one

I do manage to eat sometime too

More females to say hello too

and making best friends

and having lots of fun with the ladies. At another end to a semester
and still getting my A+ and 4.0GPA

Semester two
I am a bit messy

but i decided i should get a maid

so i did, coming over tomorrow

I even chat to my professor, i can charm anybody

even over the phone, and shall we see how did this semester, and i got A+ and 4.0GPA

Junior Semester One

So many woman i will give you a list later

But it so fun

to charm them and get them into bed

I even did one term paper just to see what the hype is

more women to charm

and i even skilled too. Guess what still A+ and 4.0gpa

Semester two

and another woman

and another

and i got this.

the chef in the dorm set herself alight

and i think this is too easy. And another semester gone so quick and Don gets an A+ and 4.0 GPA

My last year of college

Senior Semester One

Dating all these ladies i get a lots of letters

sometimes you have to make friends different ways

before you can both have fun together

I had to keep up with the skilling too

and chat to other males too. I also got another A+ and 4.0gpa

Senior semester two

Working and kissing all these

women does take a lot time

but i get one of the dormies to do my essay and i have time to do other things

like enjoy women.

Well looks like i managed to get my ltw

and my new one. I graduated with honours with a+ and 4.0GPA

1. Brenda Wrong
2. (can't read the name)
3. Nikki Passing
4. Diane (something)
5. Jasmine (something)
6. Jill Smith
7. Marsha Trimble
8. Rosie (something)
9. Zelda Mae
10. Sandy Fairchild
11. someone
12. Professor Julie
13. Adrienne (something)
14. Ayana
15. Alley
16. Allegro Gast
17. Allyn
18 (someone)
19 Angel Ng
20 April Kim

































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - SUMMER - BACHELOR

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - SUMMER - BROKE