EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - FALL - LOTHARIO

 EARLY PLEASANTVIEW 

 LOTHARIO

FALL 


ROS: 40 GOT MUGGED


RESIDENTS:
Don and Nina: Adults
Sabrina: Child


narrated by Nina

Sunday Morning and time to interact with my little girl

and my husband

Don and Sabrina skilled together

Don did his Tai-chi

and cooked a meal.

Breakfast before school

Don and I spent some adult time together while Sabrina was at school

Sabrina did her homework when she had time.

Don and I went to a farm

It was very fun to meet the animals

not kissing in a sheep field is romantic

But i did milk a cow

and Don stroked a pig

but what you didn't see as we were leaving this man bumped into Don and when Don went to pay for the taxi he's wallet was gone. He didn't even know that he had been mugged.

Don still does his meditating

and can disappear

We also had some quick fun in the hot tub

I played on the computer for a while

and told her all about what happened to her dad.

I interacted with Sabrina in the morning

paid some bills

Don's friend Zelda Mae came over to visit

and she stayed and chatted to Sabrina

I had to work, but i asked Sabrina if it was alright.

that i missed her birthday. Fortune sim, and her ltw the same as me Ballet Dancer















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - SUMMER - BACHELOR

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - SUMMER - BROKE