EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - SUMMER- MAE/LANGERAK

 EARLY PLEASANTVIEW

 MAE/LANGERAK

 SUMMER



ROS: GONE FISHING (TAKE A DAY OFF)

RESIDENTS:
Zelda: Elder
Parker and Justus: Adults



narrated by Justus

And we start the day with Parker playing darts

and Mae watching a film

and I think Parker is on the phone

and no it is not a burglar it is me with a promotion.

and darts again for Parker

I tell him he should find a new game like chess

but he plays the console instead, and Mae is writing another novel

and we call a repairman to fix the shower

and time for me to go to work.

Parker decided to go to Woodland Park

and chill

he said it is hard work just playing most days.

like on the console

or making friends.

at least i got another promotion

but maybe someone else should be unblocking the toilet.

I have a day off today, and as you see my hair is now coming back

Mae catches up with her friends

and I skilled and Parker plays on the computer.

Talking to a friend about

university. And the good times we had

Mae still likes to jump about on the furniture

and Parker glows when he plays darts

and i got another promotion.


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - SUMMER - BACHELOR

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - SUMMER - BROKE