EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - SUMMER - PLEASANT/OLDIES

 EARLY PLEASANTVIEW

 PLEASANT/OLDIES

  SUMMER 



ROS: 3 DAY OUT FOR 2 SIMS

RESIDENTS:
Coral and Mary-Sue: Elders
Lilith: Adult


narrated by Mary-Sue


Lilith is home from University, and the first she does is look for a job in Law Enforcement and has a job already.

Mum plays with her plates

and makes food

Lilith goes to work all dressed in her new uniform

she got promoted the first day too, and she invited Dustin to move in, he brought some money with him.

Sadly it was time for my mother to pass on to the other side.

Bye mum, love you

I will miss her so much

Dustin cooked breakfast for us the next day

But Lilith was not feeling well

and kept being sick

the weather is awful at the moment and it is meant to be summer

Young romance is lovely

and Lilith is pregnant.

Dustin had a surprise for Lilith

he pulled out an engagement ring

and asked Lilith to marry him

it was a lovely proposal

She told me all about it too.

time to wound up time.

I did it i got my ltw of being Mayor (forgot to write down new ltw)

and the wormrat is still alive after all these years

and Lilith belly is growing.

I wanted to take both my girls out for the day but Lilith was too tired

I picked up Angela and went

clothes shopping

then to Sugar Cube Bowling, took a photo

did some bowling

and worked as the DJ for a few minutes

and even had a drink

Dustin rubs and talks to the baby.

We all went to bed and it wasn't long before Lilith work in labour

and it didn't take too long

and we have twins a boy called Daniel (after her father) and a girl called Lauren

it was peaceful for a few hours

and then we had a wedding

I don't think that was meant to happen oh well

Just because we wasn't close

doesn't mean it wasn't a good wedding

they was cake

and family

and I retired















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - SUMMER - BACHELOR

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - SUMMER - BROKE