EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - WINTER - CALIENTE 2

 EARLY PLEASANTVIEW

 CALIENTE 2

  WINTER


ROS: Move in with family

RESIDENTS:
Leah Caliente


narrated by Leah


Time to chat with friends

and then off to work

and back home to watch television

time to watch more television

chat to friends about weather

and playing on the computer

i called a taxi

to take me to Crypt to Knightclub

i had a drink

and had a go at the bartender

I treated myself to a meal

and had my photo taken in the photo booth 

They even let me be the DJ for a while

and i went into this funny machine too

and danced the night away.

I invited over my family

and told them i want to come and live with them

They have the room but still wasn't quite sure about it.

We had a game of snow ball i think i should have changed first

then i invited someone over for 

some adult fun.

I got my ltw of Icon and now my new ltw is to spend 200 hours teaching others.















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - SUMMER - BACHELOR

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - SUMMER - BROKE