EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - WINTER - (MAE)-LANGERAK

 EARLY PLEASANTVIEW 

LANGERAK

 WINTER 


ROS: TAKE A VACATION DAY

RESIDENTS:
Justus: elder
Matthew and Tish: Adults
Caroline and Danielle: Teenagers


narrated by Matthew

i brought a bike

and did wheelies it was so much fun

the rest of the house skilled before work and school

Tish made some money

and i got my second ltw of Education Minister new ltw graduate 3 children from college (i don't think that going to happen).

The twins did their homework before their

teen careers.

Tish chats to a friend on the phone

and plays on the pc

I ate with Caroline before work and school

Not sure why i am dressed like this

Justus and Brenda chat on the sidewalk.

We had a family day out to the ice rink and cafe place

some of are really good and other not so much

the girls and Justus ate at the counter

and Tish and I sat at the table

and then a few hours later it was time for me to blow my birthday cake

i am now an elder

Justus and I played gaming consoles while Tish tried to skill

Justus went off to have something to eat

the twins went off to University

and the Justus went and died on us.

I made a few phone calls the next day

Tish and I left for work

It was strange coming back to empty house, Tish and I have never leaved on our own.















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - SUMMER - BACHELOR

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - SUMMER - BROKE