UNIVERSITY - CALIENTE

 UNIVERSITY

CALIENTE



RESIDENTS:
Dina: Fortune, earn $100,000
Nina: Romance, world famous ballet dancer


narrated by Nina

Freshman 1st Semester
Well Dina and I are here, we shall see what happens

I skilled from a book, while Dina skipped like a child

I played on the computer that came with my room.

Dina and I also danced together

some of the men here look quite nice

not sure about the chef setting the cooker alight.

Well let's see how we did for the first semester
Dina A+ 4.0
Nina A+ 4.0

Freshman 2nd Semester

I had a date with Don

at some lounge on a campus

also had some fun with a professor

Dina loves to paint

she went somewhere to clear her head

this guy also wants to kiss me too. Well that wraps up our first term, let's see how we did

Dina A+ 4.0
Nina B 3.5

Sophomore Semester One
That creepy guy that was talking to me, chatted to Dina

We also hired a maid and gossiped about the fire

I wish the dormies would do the coursework and not leave on the tables

I am having lots of fun with people

Dina and I are playing chess together

There are some strange people who dress up the mascot costumes and come here and do their homework

I think this is one of my professor but who cares

oh i think one of the dormies got an old omelette. Well let's see how well we did this semester

Dina B 3.6
Nina C 3.0

Semester 2

Maybe we should get a new chef nearly every semester so far the cooker gets set alight

I had horrible experience with a somebody dressed as cow.

Dina phones Flamenco every couple of days

I met this man through something called the crystal ball, he is some place far away

Why does everybody stare at me while i playing on the computer

Even Dina tried the crystal ball, i think his name is William.

And this how we did this semester

Dina B 3.6
Nina C 2.7

Junior Semester One

that woman came back and wanted to use the computer and there other ones to use

and oh this guy is called Knut 

I chatted to both my stalkers and asked them to stop

I gave painting a try it was fun.

And how did we do this semester

Dina A 3.5
Nina A 3.0

Junior Semester two

I chatted to my stalker (i don't know his name i have never asked) again but i give up

Dina and I still love have a game with chess with each other everyday

or play on the computer

Dina invited William back over

and she had her first kiss, can't believe she has never kissed a man until now.

no fires from the chef today.

Well let see how we are doing this semester

Dina A+ 3.6
Nina D 2.7 I have been put on Academic probation, i am still a junior but Dina is a senior

Senior Semester one for Dina
Junior Semester two for Nina

and my stalker is back

Flamenco come and chatted to Dina and me it was nice to see him

i wish this people would leave me alone

I said goodbye to Flamenco

Dina played chess with somebody else

and sadly the college has told me that their don't want me here anymore.

Dina C+ 3.5
Nina D 2.4

Senior Semester two Dina

Hi, Dina here, i chatted with Flamenco and told what was going on with Nina

It seemed lonely without Dina

but i only had this term left, so i did my homework

and my assignment for the term

and there was a new girl that had replaced Nina, we placed chess together

and time for me to graduate

Dina A+ 3.5
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - SUMMER - BACHELOR

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - SUMMER - BROKE