EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - UNIVERSITY - GOTH/PLEASANT

 EARLY PLEASANTVIEW  

 GOTH/PLEASANT

UNIVERSITY 


RESIDENTS:
Alexander Goth: Knowledge ltw Ecological Guru
Angela Pleasant: Romance ltw 20 Good Vacation
Lilith Plesant: Popularity ltw Captain Hero


Narrated by Alexander Goth

Freshman Semester One

I chose my room and then started my homework as soon as possible i did use somebody else's desk

Angela likes to play games on the computer

Lilith watched telly and I skilled

Angela met Ashley Pitt through the crystal ball

and this is the dorm's cafeteria where everybody eats at all different times.

OK term has ending let's see the grades and gpa's

Alex A+ 4.0
Angela B 3.0
Lilith A 4.0

Freshman Semester 2

Angela plays games and Lilith works on her assignment

time for class.

Angela and Lilith watch a music channel together

Angela and I got together

she is an amazing person

and i hope we have a wonderful life together.

Now grades and gpa time:

Alex A+ 4.0
Angela B 3.0
Lilith: A+ 4.0


Sophomore (narrated by Angela) Semester 1

I don't what it is about Alex he just so good and caring and smart too.

this strange man barged into my room and wanted Alex and I to do exercise

this dormie wanted to chat about dresses in the bathroom

Lilith and I love gaming together

Alex loves to learn, but i prefer gaming.

we did play some games together


 OK grades and gpa's time.

Alex A+ 4.0
Angela B 3.0
Lilith B+ 3.6

Sophomore Semester two

We had an early class

Alex decided to clean the men's bathroom

Alex gets on great with Lilith and their like to do their homework together

Lilith and I get on great and love spending time together we even played chess together

I brought some drums for the dorm, and why not.

Alex learns all sort of things. and the it is grades and gpa's time:

Alex A+ 4.0
Angela B+ 3.2
Lilith A+ 3.7

Junior (narrated by Lilith) Semester One

early or late gaming session

and i got hungry after the gaming session

I must had a good party at some time either at home or at the dorms

and a gossip with my sister

Alex finishing off his term paper. He likes to get things out of the way.

We sat with Angela while she ate

I have a great relationship with Alex he is like a little brother to me

some of the mascots here are weird, not use to them just turning out of nowhere and causing havoc in the dorms.

a gaming session with Alex and Angela

and the end of the last exam of the semester, so here goes grades and gpa's:

Alex A+ 4.0
Angela C+ 3.1
Lilith A+ 3.7

Junior Semester two

Alex is finishing up his assignment and i am going to play chess with my sister

then Alex and Angela played some chess with a dude watching them

We all managed to eat together

and i have a date with

Dustin Broke but he did prank me with a joy buzzer

but i gave him a back massage instead

and Angela brought a bass for the dorm too.

and end of term has come again, let's get to the grades and gpa's:

Alex A+ 4.0
Angela C 3.0
Lilith B+ 3.5

Seniors (narrated by Alex) Term One

how dear i think Angela has that look on her face

when she has to do the cleaning.

i maxed out my logic skill while playing chess with Lilith

Angela chatted to one of the dorm ladies about make-up

time for homework, and the mascot have been making a mess again

Lilith skills

and i get a kiss from my girlfriend. Let's look at the grades and gpa's:

Alex A+ 4.0
Angela C 2.9
Lilith B+ 3.5


Senior Term two

My last homework ever

and term assignment

the girls spend time in the hot tub

and actually did an assignment, and the last of the grades and gpa's:

Alex A+ 4.0
Angela C 2.9
Lilith B 3.4






















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - SUMMER - BACHELOR

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - SUMMER - BROKE