EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - WINTER- BROKE

 EARLY PLEASANTVIEW 

BROKE

WINTER 


ROS 22 (Are you infertile?)

RESIDENTS:
Skip and Brandi: Adults
Dustin: Teenager
Beau, Bernice and Ryan: Children

narrated by Brandi

Dustin booked a taxi to go to university

all the children came to wave goodbye

and I nearly missed him. I got to the taxi just in time

it is Saturday and the children are off school today.

I am already missing Dustin

Skip played with Beau before he went to work

and then time to play with the other children

and when Skip came home with a promotion and gave Beau a big hug.

Ryan chatted on the phone to a friend

I skilled Beau and Bernice watched tv

We went to Woodland Park and there have a microphone and

and all the children

had a go, they really enjoyed it and so did I.

We ate hot dogs in the rain

and the children played on the playground

which they absolutely loved

and when we got back Ryan had to phone his friend and tell then all about it.

The children have to stay home today as they can't get to school

I helped Beau make a snowperson

we got very cold.

Ryan played Chess and this stray dog came straight up to him, luckily the dog just went away.

Skip got another promotion so proud of him for working so hard.

The children have gone to school and i need to go and see the doctor

and she has told me that i cannot have anymore children.

I am little upset but that ok, i am getting older and i still have Skip and the children that i have got

he makes me feel good

I chat to Beau

Beau does his homework

and then Ryan, i skill Skip chats and Bernice watches television.

Ryan chats to Bernice about her birthday coming up

I clean up the dishes while the children do their own thing before school

I play chess and Skip does his own thing

my children are so young

but it is time for them to grow up. Beau is a pleasure sim ltw Game Designer

Bernice is a Fortune sim and ltw to be well off and have own mansion, butlers and all sorts.

and then my beloved grew into an elder.















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - SUMMER - BACHELOR

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - SUMMER - BROKE