EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - WINTER - GOTHS

 EARLY PLEASANTVIEW 

 GOTHS

 WINTER 



ROS: 15 Adopt a stray dog

RESIDENTS:
Mortimer and Bella: Elders
Alexander: Child
and cats


narrated by Mortimer


Merry Christmas my love

We brought Alexander lots of electric stuff

While i was making the turkey dinner

the Christmas tree in the dining room caught fire. But we had some fireman came and put it out

but we did have a lovely dinner

Bella danced with Alexander

and end of the day i skilled, and Bella and Alexander watched television.

We are going to get rid of the cats, as their kept fighting to much

a bit of skilling in the morning

and chatting to Alexander

time for Alexander to be a teen

Knowledge, ltw Eco Guru and likes women

I took Alexander to a Private club (just for men)

so their can enjoy games

without any nagging

I taught Alexander how to play poker, he is really good

and he learned to make a couple of new drinks. He didn't have any though a bit to young.

Bella does love a good game of chess even if it is by herself

then she came on to the settee and skilled with me.

I do like cooking, but the butler sometimes gets in my way.

Alexander is very good at doing his homework

and then we all skilled together.

Bella and I played chess

and danced together

Alexander I talked about beach balls

he has got a job in the science career

and he came back rising to the top as quick as possible.

He flirted with this girl but she wasn't interested so he said goodbye.

Alexander is chatting to people on the computer

I had a little home date with Bella it was very good.

This dog got sprayed by this skunk

so Bella got a bath and washed the girl

and then persuaded me to keep and we are going to call her LuLu

she was a bit a naughty at first

and went on the beds.
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - SUMMER - BACHELOR

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - SUMMER - BROKE