EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - WINTER - LOTHARIO/CALIENTE

 EARLY PLEASANTVIEW 

 LOTHARIO/CALIENTE

WINTER


ROS: 14 Go shopping spend over $1,000

RESIDENTS:
Don:
Nina: Caliente

narrated by Don



Nina has come home to me

and then she left for work
I practiced my yoga until she came home and on a whim

we decided to go on holiday together.

We went to Twikki Island and stayed at a hotel right next to the beach

I do think we need to get new clothes

so we found a little market stall for some new clothes

the hotel has a restaurant but the waitress split my food over me twice

I got a little bit annoyed it was going to a special evening

i had a ring in my pocket

and asked Nina to marry me

she said yes.

and later on that we danced on our balcony.

We went out for the day the Ruins of Nunchunk

it a little bit like a maze and a pyramid

Nina threw a coin into the water to wish us well.

then we went in the hot spa and relaxed together

i was telling Nina how much i love her

when the waitress spilled food over me again.

but i soon forgot about it.

We went to another beach called Seawater

Nina watched man dance with fire

We ate with some locals

Nina and I made sandcastle together

and then we sunbathed

a little too long we both got sunburnt

But we got wed just by the waves

it was really romantic and sweet.

and then we talked about extending our holiday

We heard the tour guide got pick pocketed by a local robber.

We went to South End beach, i swam and Nina watched

and then we explored the wreck that was there

it was a very fun thing to do

we ate some food and then went back to the hotel

and then we had to leave and go back home.

We got back and i got back into my yoga

we spent time in the hot tub

well a very long time

and we wanted to try and start a family.












 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - SUMMER - BACHELOR

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - SUMMER - BROKE