EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - FALL - BROKE 2

 EARLY PLEASANTVIEW 

 BROKE 2

FALL 



ROS: 85 Makeover the house

RESIDENTS:
Ryan Broke: Adult family ltw Education Minister


narrated by Ryan

I have moved into my little house, i don't have that much amount of money so i made my house the only way i can

Mum and Dad popped over my girlfriend Ayiana Adams had already popped over

She had to met them at some point

it went well.

After everybody had gone home i decided go to downtown and check

Lucky Cards and something, i played poker

had a few drinks and something really silly

I proposed to this random girl

i mean she said no but what if she had said yes. That would have a been a problem. I went home after that.

I got a job in the Education career

and when i got back i invited Ayiana over

and asked her to move in

she said yes. She is a knowledge sims and wants to be a media magnate.

Ayiana hasn't found a job yet

so she skilled most of the day

and i got a promotion.

later on that day, my sister turned up on my doorstop

and asked if she could stay, she told me the truth and said she had an affair

i told she always would be safe, and could stay as long as she wanted

but later that night she realized she was pregnant.

I phone mum and told her all about the drama

Ayiana is feeling well at the moment maybe cos it cos she is starting a new shop

Bernice was worried about being here and being pregnant. I said once we made some money we shall move to a bigger place.

Bernice is on maternity leave at the moment had having fun at home.

Ayiana got a promotion.

Updating mum and all the things that are going on.

time for work

and I got a promotion

and do did Ayiana and she also found out she was pregnant

and brought home Beau boyfriend Colby from work

he seems a nice guy, i think i remember him from school

very early in the morning Bernice wakes up labour pains

and she has had a baby girl called Monica. With the baby and Ayiana pregnant with twins we need to move.















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - SUMMER - BACHELOR

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - SUMMER - BROKE