EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - SUMMER - LOTHARIO

 EARLY PLEASANTVIEW

LOTHARIO

  SUMMER 


ROS: 98 LOSE A DATE GO BALD FOR 6 DAYS

RESIDENTS:
Don and Nina: Elders
Sabrina: Adult


narrated by Sabrina


Well I am home from University

and the first thing i had to do was shave my hair off. I had a bet with my mum but how well i would do at University she won

I also had a home date with this fellow looks like he is having hair problems too.

it didn't start out great

but it got better

mum retired

her and dad celebrated in the hot tub.

I got a job in the dance career

Dad chilled with some juice

and then do some fishing

but fell over

time for my job

and my helps tidy the garden

and having adult fun causes consequences i am having a baby.

mum and i went to the on a trip

to the mall, mum brought some flowers

and i brought nursery equipment

then we went to Lhama Bar and Restaurant mum wasn't hungry so i just ate

mum had a drink

the food was very nice but i got tired and we went home

where dad was playing the guitar

Dad goes for a hike nearly every day

and come back and does his Tai Chi

and time for a drink for dad and me passing wind lol

mum and dad love spending time together, anywhere.

we all watched a film together, well mum skilled and me and dad watched a film

and later on that night i went into labour

and i have a lovely boy called Cameron

Dad and

help with the gardening

i have never felt so much love for a little one

Mum and dad are going to help look after Cameron while i got to work

and they are very proud of me

time for work.















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - SUMMER - BACHELOR

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - SUMMER - BROKE