EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - SUMMER - (MAE) LANGERAK

 EARLY PLEASANTVIEW 

  (MAE) LANGERAK 

 SUMMER 



ROS: Get a cat


RESIDENTS:
Matthew and Tish: elders
Caroline and Vivian: Adults


narrated by Caroline

Vivian and I decided to get married

we invited friends and family

Vivian looked beautiful

and we got married

and enjoyed cake

and a dance

even mom and dad got romantic too

as we are not having children we decided to get a cat called Snowy

Dad loves the cat very much

Vivian plays chess before she goes to work

and helps her get a promotion

I am still working on getting my five badges

Family and friends for tea.

Dad loves the cat

he also taken up knitting

more flower arranging.

Vivian managed to get hold of the kitten before dad

but he did get a cuddle in after work

I got my gold badge in flower arranging now trying to get a gold badge in sewing

Vivian got a promotion

and fixed the toilet

There is my picture of my gold badge

Snowy grew up but didn't look a Snowy anymore

she tried making friends with a big dog

Vivian got her ltw of Captain Hero new ltw of graduate 3 children from University
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - SUMMER - BACHELOR

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW

EARLY PLEASANTVIEW - SUMMER - BROKE